While their recent trip to England didn't end on top marks, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle accepted an invitation from Queen Elizabeth to spend some time this summer at Balmoral Castle, a large estate of Harry's grandmother in Scotland.
They plan to take Archie with them when the coronavirus pandemic calms down. When they returned to the UK earlier this month to attend events in London, they left their ten-month-old son Archie back home in Canada for fear of the coronavirus.
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan Markle are reported to be spending time with Queen Elizabeth this summer
The Duke and Duchess are now back in Canada with Archie. According to People, they were "face timing with him every day" while they were away.
The Sunday Times reports that the Royal Kardashians "are said to have accepted the Queen's invitation to visit her this summer in Balmoral, her Scottish retreat, and are planning to take her son with her."
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, left their son Archie at home in Canada for fear of the corona virus
They are also expected to spend some time with Harry's father, Prince Charles, and stepmother, Duchess Camilla, during the trip. Do you think Will and Kate will join them too?
"Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be popular members of my family," the British monarch wrote in a statement earlier this year.
A source told US Weekly: "(The Queen is) broken at not seeing her great-grandson."
"The queen would like to have a relationship with Archie, but it is unlikely that this will ever happen."
The source added: "She is trying to stay optimistic in this situation and would never bend to question Meghan's character – even after everything that has happened."
The street artist Pegasus' mural of Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle in a shop in North London after the mural had been blurred after only 24 hours in November 2016
Credit: Instar / IF / Tony Oudot