TORQ Tools set out to develop an auto detailing tool that anyone can use, enjoy, and afford. The TORQX Random Orbital Polisher is the machine for the enthusiast detailer and weekend warrior who wants one machine to do it all. With the TORQX, anyone can polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, spread wax and sealant, scrub carpet, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more. TORQ engineers designed the TORQX with simple and intuitive controls, rugged components, and durable build materials to last for years of dependable detailing use. The powerful 680 watt motor of the TORQX delivers the power and torque needed and demanded by enthusiasts and professionals alike. The TORQX uses the same gentle dual action motion and 8mm throw that enthusiasts and professional detailers know and trust even on the most sensitive or durable paint finishes. The TORQX is the powerful machine that won’t bog down on any polishing, waxing, or hardcore cleaning job on any vehicle. Easily polish single stage, clear coat, or new ceramic clear coat paint finishes, polished metals, glass, and clear optical plastics with the TORQX. The tight form factor and precision balance of the TORQX fits comfortably in the hand and is perfect for any detailing situation. Use the TORQX to comfortably polish cars, trucks, large RV or trailer sidewalls, boat and airplanes, and any other automotive surface without strain or fatigue. The TORQX is the machine of choice for any beginner, hardcore enthusiast, or professional detailer looking for one simple, lightweight, and powerful machine that can do it all. Tackle any detailing task with the TORQX.
How To Use It:
1) Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
2) Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
3) Dab product out evenly across 2′ x 2′ section.
4) Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
5) Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
6) Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
7) Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
8) If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
9) If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
10) Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
11) Work until optical clarity is achieved.
12) Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Polishes and removes swirls, scratches, and defects from all painted vehicles
Developed for enthusiasts and professionals using heavy-duty construction
Applies wax, sealant, and glaze in minutes. Power : 700 W. Voltage : 120V
Easy-to-use features for any detailing enthusiast or professional; Dynamic performance
Designed with streamlined controls for maximum comfort on any automobile surface. The wide 2800 – 7800 RPM power band is ideal for polishing, waxing, scrubbing, and cleaning, the torqx the perfect first machine that handles all detailing jobs