- Step out to your next challenge with confidence with this Powerstep® Original insole.
- Arch support is firm but flexible and cradles your heel.
- Dual layer construction with a low profile for all day performance.
- Ultra-thin profile fits into most shoes.
- Designed to fit into low-profile shoes to provide extra support and stability.
- Cushioning in key areas gives you support where its needed.
- Fits almost any shoe.
- Full length cut with contact throughout provides optimal support.
- No cutting needed so you can move your insole from shoe to shoe.
- Responsive polypropylene support shell helps reduce fatigue.
- Covered with a polyester fabric top that helps control odor.
- Dense foam EVA base provides durable shock absorption.
- 100% man-made materials.
- Made in the USA.
100% Anti Microbial Polyester
Made in USA
Full length total support: powerstep’s original orthotic shoe insole offers full length, total contact support. The encapsulated design has a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and deep heel cradle for increased stability. This insert works for neutral, low and high arches
Moderate cushioning: original full-length shoe insoles have dual-layer cushioning with vct Variable Cushioning Technology and a durable EVA foam base that provides high-quality, targeted cushioning to protect your feet during an athletic activity, standing or walking
Designed for comfort: The polyester top fabric keeps your feet comfortable and dry by preventing friction and heat while you go about your day
For every shoe: maintain stability, support and alleviate foot pain wherever you go. Simply transfer the Powerstep original from one pair of casual, Athletic, or dress shoes to another with no trimming necessary
Podiatrist designed: Powerstep original orthotic shoe insoles are recommended by podiatrists to prevent and alleviate foot pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet